Enjoy Our Pet-Friendly Santa Barbara CA Hotel
Encircled by mountains and set along the blue Pacific Ocean, our impressive Santa Barbara CA hotel is the
perfect location for an exceptional getaway. Immerse yourself in the dramatic setting and delight in all
the entertaining pursuits. Offering
this stunning Santa Barbara CA resort is a truly restful haven.
Directions to the Doubletree Resort coming North
- Take 101 North to Santa Barbara.
- Exit the freeway at left exit 94C: Cabrillo Boulevard exit.
- At the bottom of the off ramp, turn left onto Cabrillo Boulevard.
- Turn right onto Calle Puerto Vallarta.
- The hotel entrance is the first driveway on the left. Come in the driveway, and head left, following the signs to the hotel lobby. Once you register, you can park closely to where your room is located.
Directions to the Doubletree Resort coming South
- Take 101 southbound to Santa Barbara.
- Exit at Garden Street.
- Turn right onto Garden St.
- Turn left onto Cabrillo Boulevard
- Turn left onto Calle Puerto Vallarta.
- Turn left into the Doubletree Parking lot.
- Come in the driveway, and head left, follow the signs to the hotel lobby. Once you register, you can park closely to where your room is located.
Directions from the Santa Barbara Municipal Airport
Turn Right out of the airport going Southeast on Fowler Road toward William L. Moffet PL. Turn Right onto William L. Moffet Place. William Moffit Place becomes Sandspit Road. Merge onto Ward Memorial Boulevard/ CA 217 North. Merge onto US-101 South via the exit on the Left toward Santa Barbara. Take the Garden Street exit and make a Right onto Garden Street. Turn Left onto Cabrillo Boulevard. Turn Left onto Calle Puerto Vallarta and Left into the Doubletree parking lot.
Directions to the Santa Barbara Municipal Airport
Exit the Doubletree and Turn Right onto Calle Puerto Vallarta. Turn Right on E. Cabrillo Boulevard. Turn Right onto Garden Street. Turn Left onto Highway 101 North. Take the UCSB/Airport exit at Highway 217 and exit at Sandspit Road. Turn right at the stop sign and follow the road for ½ mile. The Airline Terminal will be on the Left at the elbow in the road. The passenger Airline Terminal is 500 Fowler Road.
Learn more about our Santa Barbara Beach Resort.
Discover the oasis within an oasis at Fess Parker's Doubletree Resort – an uncomplicated, relaxing,
and charming destination full of possibilities. Book your pet-friendly Santa Barbara CA hotel
reservations online for our
Best Rates Guaranteed